Even with a little extra weight, a woman's figure looks beautiful if there is a contrast between the waist and hips. That is why many are looking for fitness exercises to lose weight on the abdomen and side - to achieve the "hourglass" effect. But how do I do it? Is this an exercise or a training method? Or does it all depend on nutrition? Or is it impossible to lose weight in a strictly defined place? Let's find out how to remove the belly and ears.
How to remove belly with fitness?
Belly fat remains only when there is a deficit in the caloric content of the daily diet. It can be created either by reducing calorie intake - by reducing the menu, or by increasing their consumption - to do fitness exercises to lose weight on the abdomen and side. The only problem is that it will leave relatively evenly in the body and faster where there are more specific receptors.
The release of fatty acids from adipocytes is regulated hormonally: it is activated by catecholamines (adrenaline, norepinephrine), somatotropic hormone (growth hormone) and glucagon, a hormone of the pancreas and gastrointestinal tract, which is released at low blood sugar levels. And they will be released most quickly where there are more receptors for these hormones, which depends on genetics, and not where we want.
Why in women with a pear-shaped figure fat first of all leaves the abdomen and it is very difficult to get rid of the thighs, while in apples the thighs "dry out" almost immediately, but how to remove the belly is a problem? Just because of the distribution of receptors.
But if the number of receptors is not so great, the effect can be achieved by the amount of hormones - by increasing blood circulation in the area of interest, so that the life-giving fluid leads them there as much as possible.
That's why you need to turn on invigorating music - it stimulates the release of hormones needed to burn fat - and exercise. In a repeated mode and for a long time, so the muscles of the abdomen and sides require a lot of blood and it rushes into these areas. Exercise less than half an hour for the effect of local fat burning does not make sense.
Fitness exercises to lose weight on the abdomen and sides: a list
What fitness exercises to lose weight on the abdomen and side should you do for half an hour or an hour?
- The crunching of the press is most often the lifting of the torso above the shoulders from a lying position.
- Lying leg rises.
- "Scissors" (lying down, the legs are raised above the floor and spread and folded).
- Roots (lifting the whole body) - transition from lying on the floor to sitting and vice versa).
- "Birch" - lying on the floor, lift your legs up and lift your pelvis from the floor to your lower back.
- Lateral crunches - lying on the floor on your back with slightly bent legs, stretch with one hand or the other to the leg of the same name (the same can be done while lying on your side).
- Diagonal crunches are normal crunches, but at the same time reach the opposite leg with your hand, turning the body.
- Side bends from an upright position.
- Rotate the body while standing or sitting.
- A hanging leg is raised on a bar or support on uneven bars.
- Twisting on a sloping bench.
- Twisting with a roller - from a sitting position on the knees, roll the roller in front of you to maximum straightening and back.
- Twisting with a fitball - from a lying position, the feet of a fitball, roll the fitball with your feet, pulling your knees to your chest and straightening it back.
- Twisting from the upper block - sit on your knees, the handle of the block is behind the neck, lean forward from this position, pulling the handle behind you.
The more repetitions you do in a row, the better. There should be a minimum break between sets.
Why did fitness exercises to lose weight on the abdomen and sides did not lead to the appearance of the waist?
But even these methods of how to remove the belly may not work. Why? You may have a poorly developed capillary network in problem areas. It is necessary to ensure that the walls of small vessels are intact - take capillary-protective antioxidants, take enough vitamins A and E.
In addition, catecholamines act on the release of fats through a series of reactions involving enzymes with obscure names - adenylate cyclase, cAMP, protein kinase and many others. These words are not to intimidate, but to understand - there are many intermediate reactions and if there is not enough of any trace element involved in them, the process will be disrupted.
For example, adenylate cyclase acts only in the presence of magnesium ions. Therefore, if you want to lose weight effectively, you need to take supplements rich in a wide variety of minerals. Man cannot predict everything, but nature can and has created such products. For example royal jelly, bee pollen. And their inclusion in a complex with vitamins and antioxidants allows the body to provide everything it needs to "burn" fat.
In addition, you may not have enough adrenaline to work out with fitness exercises for the abdomen and sides, rather than for overall weight loss. But there are natural substances that affect its receptors - the so-called adrenomimetics. These include synephrine, a compound derived from grapefruit peel. Sinephrine weight loss drugs help induce lipolysis, and in combination with l-carnitine they also use the released fats as fuel for cellular reactions.